DGN to DXF Conversion
At Format Conversion our DGN to DXF conversion services team can help you to convert your MicroStation (DGN) drawings to AutoDesk’s DXF files. We use a proprietary process to convert your CAD drawings, enabling us to convert the files within the same day or overnight without any rush charges. Many CAD conversion companies rely exclusively on auto-vectorization software to convert your DGN files; these lack flexibility and are not 100% dimensionally accurate.
DXF files (Drawing Interchange Format or Drawing Exchange Format) are generic CAD files, developed by AutoDesk to enable easy functionality between different CAD software. We are fully equipped to convert your MicroStation (DGN) drawings to DXF format distorting the drawings. Converting your files from DGN to DXF ensures greater flexibility as the DXF drawing can be viewed and edited in various CAD software. Our experienced in-house CAD experts make sure that the dimensions, layers and levels are maintained and that the converted files are identical to the original MicroStation files.
Format Conversion is fully equipped with an array of software tools. You can send us DGN files for conversion into DXF format. We can convert your CAD files from any version of MicroStation (95, V7, V8 and V8.5) to DXF format. DXF files are easily viewable on different CAD applications, but because of their greater file size they are difficult to manage, use unnecessary space and make file transfer cumbersome. A DGN drawing when converted to DXF format becomes around three times heavier.
The key advantages of our services are:
1. The final output is editable and will be in DXF format because we create the drawing as a new file.
2. We can create as many layers as you require. We generate separate layers for dimensions, text, body, hidden lines, and centerlines, etc. We could also use your standards or reference drawings for drafting the AutoCAD files
3. Text is separated and has its own layer and is recognizable as text.
4. Dimensions are intact and are shown by a separate layer
5. We use blocks for different entities (like doors, windows, electrical fixtures, plumbing fixtures, furniture, etc.).
1. At Format Conversion we understand your need for accuracy, so our in-house experts use our time tested methods to convert files from any format to DXF. Hundreds of clients have repeatedly used our
high-quality, DXF conversion services to increase productivity.
2. Many data conversion companies use auto-vectorization software tools; these lack accuracy and have limited utility.
3. Format Conversion gives you the best CAD conversion solutions at very reasonable prices.
4. You can send us your DGN files via fax, e-mail, CD’s or through FTP for DXF conversion.
5. We will deliver the converted files to you overnight.