XBRL Conversion Services
XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language) is a free and open global standard for exchanging financial and other business-related information (e.g. financial statements). iXBRL, or in-line XBRL, is a further refinement that combines machine-readable tags with legible captions.
Users of XBRL include regulators of stock exchanges and banks, business registrars, income tax departments, and national statistical organizations. Around the world, authorities have mandated or are in the process of mandating that corporate accounts and tax returns be submitted in XBRL or iXBRL format. This new data format type fundamentally changes financial reporting.
Many companies manually produce financial reports using Microsoft Word, Excel or some other application, and then convert the output to PDF. However, from now on companies will need to convert all their data into XBRL. Format Converson can help you do this. We can accept any format of financial accounts, including the following:
- PDF – PDF to iXBRL or XBRL
- Excel – Excel to iXBRL or XBRL
- Word – Word to iXBRL or XBRL
- Adobe InDesign – Adobe InDesign to iXBRL or XBRL
- QuarkXPress – QuarkXPress to iXBRL or XBRL
Our in-house experts can convert your data from any format into XBRL or iXBRL – even overnight! Use the form above to get a free quotation.
How to get started:
- Send us a sample page of the document you wish to convert to XBRL or iXBRL (via email or our FTP form) 2. We’ll send you a quote
- Once we agree on a rate, send us the rest of the document via FTP and we’ll get started.
- When the work is ready you can download it from our website.
- You can pay via check or credit card.
Taxonomies for XBRL conversion
Taxonomies supported by Format Conversion:
- UK GAAP
- UK IFRS
- US GAAP
Common Types of XBRL conversion
1. PDF to XBRL
2. Excel to XBRL
3. Word to XBRL
4. InDesign to XBRL
5. QuarkXPress to XBRL
6. PDF to iXBRL
7. Excel to iXBRL
8. Word to iXBRL
9. InDesign to iXBRL
10. QuarkXPress to iXBRL