EMF to DWG Conversion
Format Conversion can convert your EMF images to AutoCAD (DWG) format. Our manual DWG conversions are fully editable, multi-layer and 100% dimensionally accurate. Our in-house CAD experts make sure that the DWG conversions are error-free, your relevant information is not lost during the conversion and you get DXF files that are identical to your original EMF drawings. We follow AIA standards and can also accommodate your CAD standards. The final output will be editable because we recreate the drawing from scratch. Text is separate, has its own layer, and is recognizable as text. Dimensions are intact and shown in a separate layer.
EMF or Windows Enhanced Metafile is a file format for storing images, including photographs and line art. EMF is a print-ready format that is viewable on multiple platforms, but an EMF file is not easily editable in its original form. Solution: we can convert your EMF files to AutoCAD DWG drawing format.
Our clients prefer the use of manual vectorzation, since old paper drawings tend to lose their clarity and precision; if we were to scan them in EMF format and convert using auto-vectorization software, the software there would inevitably be errors caused by distortions introduced during the scanning process. Our in-house experts, on the other hand, digitize your drawings according to the dimensions mentioned on the original drawings, giving you error-free drawings.
We can convert your EMF files to DWG format using our proprietary CAD conversion process. We recreate the files from scratch and use both manual and software-assisted techniques. We recreate the drawing based on scanned image. Our output is truly computerized in that it is “vectorized”, not just digitized. We guarantee 100% accuracy in the final output.
The key advantages of our service are:
1. The final output is editable and will be in DWG format because we create the drawing as a new file.
2. We can create as many layers as you require. We generate separate layers for dimensions, text, body, hidden lines, and centerlines, etc. We could also use your standards or reference drawings for drafting the AutoCAD files
3. Text is separated and has its own layer and is recognizable as text.
4. Dimensions are intact and are shown by a separate layer
5. We use blocks for different entities (like doors, windows, electrical fixtures, plumbing fixtures, furniture, etc.).
1. At Format Conversion we understand your need for accuracy, so our in-house experts use our time tested methods to convert files from any format to DWG. Hundreds of clients have repeatedly used our high- quality, DWG conversion services to increase productivity.
2. Many data conversion companies use auto-vectorization software tools; these lack accuracy and have limited utility.
3. Format Conversion gives you the best CAD conversion solutions at very reasonable prices.
4. You can send us your EMF files via fax, e-mail, CD’s or through FTP for DWG conversion.
5. We will deliver the converted files to you overnight.