TIFF to DXF
At Format Conversion our TIFF to DXF conversion experts can help you convert your TIFF files to AutoDesk’s DXF format. We use a combination of manual skills and latest technologies to help you convert your BMP files. Our DXF conversions are error-free, and can be modified to suit your requirements. Format Conversion provides you the transformed DXF files within the same day or overnight, without any rush charges. Most CAD conversion companies rely on auto-vectorization software to convert your data; these lack flexibility and are not 100% dimensionally accurate.
DXF files (Drawing Interchange Format or Drawing Exchange Format) are generic CAD files, developed by AutoDesk to enable easy functionality between different CAD software. We are fully equipped to convert your TIFF files into DXF format without losing any of the detail and precision of the original drawing.
Tagged Image File Format or TIFF is a file format for mainly storing images, including photographs and lineart. TIFF is a popular format for high color depth images. TIFF format is widely supported by image applications such as PhotoShop (Adobe), GIMP, Ulead (PhotoImpact) and PaintShop Pro (Corel) and by scanning, faxing, word processing, optical character recognition, and other applications. It is because of its easy view-ability that TIFF files are one of the most popular formats. But a TIFF file is not easily editable in its original form. Solution: we can convert your TIFF images files to DXF drawings.
We can convert your TIFF files to DXF format by using our proprietary technology to ensure error-free conversion. The converted drawings are editable in any CAD Software. We guarantee 100% accuracy in the final output.
The key advantages of our services are:
1. The final output is editable and will be in DXF format because we create the drawing as a new file.
2. We can create as many layers as you require. We generate separate layers for dimensions, text, body, hidden lines, and centerlines, etc. We could also use your standards or reference drawings for drafting the AutoCAD files.
3. Text is separated and has its own layer and is recognizable as text.
4. Dimensions are intact and are shown by a separate layer.
5. We use blocks for different entities (like doors, windows, electrical fixtures, plumbing fixtures, furniture, etc.).
1. At Format Conversion we understand your need for accuracy, so our in-house experts use our time tested methods to vectorize images from any format to DXF. Hundreds of clients have repeatedly used our high-quality, DXF conversion services to increase productivity.
2. Most conversion companies use auto-vectorization software tools; these lack accuracy and have limited utility.
3. Format Conversion gives you the best CAD conversion solutions at very reasonable prices.
4. You can send us your TIFF files via fax, e-mail, CD’s or through FTP for DXF conversion.
5. We can deliver the converted files to you overnight.