DXF to PDF
Format Conversion can convert your CAD (DXF) vectorized files to PDF files. Our DXF conversions are error-free and can be modified to suit your requirements. We make sure that your relevant information is not lost or distorted during the conversion and you get completed files that are identical to your original DXF drawings.
DXF files (Drawing Interchange Format or Drawing Exchange Format) are generic CAD files, which enable easy interchangeability between various CAD formats. We are fully equipped to convert your CAD drawings into any format without affecting the drawings or data that they contain. Our experts ensure that the original DXF file and the PDF files are identical.
PDF format is an easy way to share information when the author does not want that information easily modified or when there is no longer a need to edit that information. But the PDF files are not easily editable, especially if you want to edit them layer by layer. Solution: We can transform the DXF files to PDF.
You can FTP, fax, e-mail, or send in your drawings through CDs and we can convert your PDF files to DXF format, and deliver them to you overnight without any rush charges.
The key advantages of our service are:
1. The final output is editable and will be in PDF formats because we create the drawing as a new file.
2. We can create as many levels as you require. We generate separate levels for dimensions, text, body, hidden lines, and centerlines, etc. We could also use your standards or reference seed file for drafting the AutoCAD files
3. Text is separated and has its own level and is recognizable as text.
4. Dimensions are intact and are shown by a separate level
5. We use blocks for different entities (like doors, windows, electrical fixtures, plumbing fixtures, furniture, etc.).
1. At Format Conversion we understand your need for accuracy, so our in-house experts use our time tested methods to vectorize images from DXF to PDF. Hundreds of clients have repeatedly used our high-quality PDF conversion services to increase productivity.
2. Many conversion companies use autovectorization software tools; these lack accuracy and have limited utility.
3. You can send us your DXF files via e-mail or FTP.
5. We will deliver the converted files back to you overnight